Great day to all! This is my favorite week in the Master Key Mastermind Experience! This week we reading/studying chapter seven of Charles Haanel’s Master Key system and it speaks of being the architect of our dreams. For a moment think of the largest building or structure near you or that you have ever been to. Think about a football stadium, college campus, skyscraper or other superstructure such as a cruise ship or large navy vessel and ask yourself “was there a blueprint for this before construction?” Of course there was. Those would have never been built without a very well defined blueprint that first started with an idea – a billionth of a volt as they say – an idea that manifested into the magnificent structure you thought about.
If we take that focused and idealized manner of planning into our lives and future there is no limit to what we can do or be or create. No Limit! When your blueprint is well conceived and written down and you can visualize it exactly as you want it to be it will manifest. From
There is a caveat that I will paraphrase from Mark Januzsewski’s book “Standing Tall;”
“What you desire to manifest has to be good for you, takes no one else’s good, is founded in service to others and represents the source of all good with respect.”
We have to clearly see what we want in our minds as if it is already ours in every way. We must focus our thoughts through every waking hour on our ideal version of our goal. Think of the many people we know, see or hear about in our lives that have achieved great things. Olympic athletes, great poets and other artists. doctors, people overcoming tremendous struggles and thriving because of their laser like focus on their goals and dreams. Magic happens when you concentrate and focus on your dreams, It takes work, lots of mental work but it is worth it.
Here is what is says in the The Master Key System chapter 7
7.1 through 7.7
1. Visualization is the process of making mental images, and the image is the mold or model which will serve as a pattern from which your future will emerge.
2. Make the pattern clear and make it beautiful; do not be afraid; make it grand; remember that no limitation can be placed upon you by any one but yourself; you are not limited as to cost or material; draw on the Infinite for your supply, construct it in your imagination; it will have to be there before it will ever appear anywhere else.
3. Make the image clear and clean-cut, hold it firmly in the mind and you will gradually and constantly bring the thing nearer to you. You can be what “you will to be.”
4. This is another psychological fact which is well known, but unfortunately, reading about it will not bring about any result which you may have in mind; it will not even help you to form the mental image, much less bring it into manifestation. Work is necessary – labor, hard mental labor, the kind of effort which so few are willing to put forth.
5. The first step is idealization. It is likewise the most important step, because it is the plan on which you are going to build. It must be solid; it must be permanent. The architect, when he plans a 30-story building, has every line and detail pictured in advance. The engineer, when he spans a chasm, first ascertains the strength requirements of a million separate parts.
6. They see the end before a single step is taken; so you are to picture in your mind what you want you are sowing the seed, but before sowing any seed you want to know what the harvest is to be. This is Idealization. If you are not sure, return to the chair daily until the picture becomes plain; it will gradually unfold; first the general plan will be dim, but it will take shape, the outline will take form, then the details, and you will gradually develop the power by which you will be enabled to formulate plans which will eventually materialize in the objective world. You will come to know what the future holds for you.
7. Then comes the process of visualization. You must see the picture more and more complete, see the detail, and, as the details begin to unfold the ways and means for bringing it into manifestation will develop. One thing will lead to another. Thought will lead to action, action will develop methods, methods will develop friends, and friends will bring about circumstances, and, finally, the third step, or Materialization, will have been accomplished.
This manner of thinking is also taught in “The Law of Growth” as the law if growth says;
” Whatever we think about grows, what we forget atrophies”
and in Chapter 6.21 of the Master Key system;
“21. So with the power of thought; let power be dissipated by scattering the thought from one object to another, and no result is apparent; but focus this power through attention or concentration on any single purpose for any length of time and nothing becomes impossible.”
If you are trying to put together a plan for your future whether it be a goal statement, dream board or whatever you MUST visualize the perfect outcome as if you already have it! Your goal or statement of your definite purpose in life had to include how it feels to already have what your dream is.
Here is a example of two goal statements to compare;
“I want to live at the beach somewhere nice.”
” I am exuberant as I dance with joy and happiness to live on the most beautiful island in the world Kauai Hawaii in my terrific, beautiful, modern, newly renovated, structurally strong 3 bedroom home with a four season room, a six seat home theater, concert quality sound system, fitness center that is fully paid for. I absolutely Love, Love, Love the ocean view from the lanai!”
Which one gives you a great feeling and is specific about your dream?
A thought charged with feeling becomes a belief and the subconscious mind will bring you whatever resources you need to accomplish your dreams.
It is all within your reach if you follow these simple formula called “see it, own it, solve it, do it”
See it in your mind as clear as if you are already there with everything you want, Own it to believe it is already yours, program the subconscious mind (subby) to solve the how to get it, and do the work subby brings to you to get what you want.
See you next week!
My name is Michael Puffer and I always keep my promises.